About Ron BanasikRon Banasik
Cal BRE# 00557904
(707) 649 8088
(707) 373 3139
I am a real estate broker with over 41 years of full time real estate experience specializing in residential and commercial real estate sales. I have the experience, knowledge and kind of caring attitude to help you reach your real estate goals and to develop a sound financial future.
I believe that buying and selling real estate should be a smooth and pleasant experience. That’s why it’s important to hire an experienced professional.
The service is simple. What are your expectations and goals? I help sellers obtain premium prices and I find home buyers in their area of choice and price range. By educating clients through each phase of the buying or selling process, buyers and sellers alike are confident that they have made a sound decision.
Community: Eagle Vines Realty has provided no less than fourteen $500 scholarships to American Canyon High School Graduates over the years. Eagle Vines Realty also provides lunch for the participants in the American Canyon Relay for Life events since 2009.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME…
– B.A., Major Business Administration
– 1978 Solano Association Listing Salesperson and
Co-Runner-up Selling Person of the Year
– 1978 Realtor Associate of the Year
– 1979 Solano Association of Realtors Listing
Salesperson of the Year
– 1981 Real Estate Brokers License
– 1983 President Solano Association of Realtors
– 1984 Established own company (4 Seasons Real Estate)
– 1985 Recipient Realtor of the Year Award
Solano Association of Realtors
– 1992 President Solano Association of Realtors
– 1998 – 2006 Managing Broker for major franchise
– 2006 Established Eagle Vines Realty, American
-2008 & 2009 Board Chairman of the American Canyon Chamber of Commerce
– National Association of Realtors
– Californian Association of Realtors
– Solano, Napa, Sacramento and Contra
Costa Boards of Realtors
Having high standards of conduct has earned me
a reputation as both a Realtor who cares and one
who is resourceful in finding facts